Are International Servicesyou leaving Canada?

If you are a Canadian resident and you are leaving Canada permanently or temporarily, we can provide you with taxation advice to ensure your affairs are correctly structured.


Are you migrating to Canada?

If you are migrating to Canada, we can answer all of your taxation queries and help you establish the correct structure.


Are you a non-resident of Canada?

If you are a non-resident of Canada and have sold your property in Canada, we prepare the necessary tax return, schedules and tax certificate to Canada Revenue Agency. 

If you have rental property, we can also prepare the rental income statement, tax return, NR4 and withholding taxes, etc. to the Canada Revenue Agency.


Ivy Cheung can provide you with expert advice on the most beneficial method of structuring international matters.
Call 604-836-7908 to discuss your situation.